We are looking for DevOps engineers to join a high performing SRE consulting team. You will work with and for our client to work on all aspects of site reliability. You will establish configuration management, automate infrastructure, implement continuous integration, setup observability solutions.
The goal is always to build scalable, efficient and reliable cloud infrastructure for our clients.
As a DevOps engineer at ReLambda, you will be responsible for: Automate deployments on cloud and data centres Automate manual operations using Python/Go/Bash scripting Implement and optimize monitoring, alerting and logging. Implementing, Maintaining and Optimizing CI/CD pipeline Learning and adopting technologies that may aid in solving our customers challenges
- Good understanding of *nix architecture and administration.
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
- Good understanding of core concepts of computer networking
- Knowledge of cloud service providers AWS/GCP/Azure
- Good programming skills in ruby, python or any programming language
- Ability to write good technical user documents
- Good debugging capabilities
- Configuration Management experience such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet or similar is a good to have
- Exposure to managing production infrastructure with Terraform/CloudFormation, etc. is a bonus
- The candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Should have spent at least 3 year in the software industry as a system-admin or DevOps
- Should have hands-on experience with AWS/GCP/Azure
- Knowledge of network security considerations
- Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Round 1 [15 mins]: Telephonic Intro with Founders
- Round 2 [120 mins]: Technical Discussion and Pairing (screen sharing required)
- Round 3 [60 mins]: Systems Design Discussion
- Round 4 [30 mins]: Culture Fit and AMA
- You will proceed to the next round only if you clear the previous one